Pick a Theme
Like any great party, an ER3 is more fun with a theme! This is a chance for you to use some creativity to plan and execute a fun-filled event.
Here are some tips to help you get started.
- Use the monthly theme provided or come up with your own idea that goes along with events happening that time of year.
- Winter - Christmas/Holiday, New Years Eve, Valentine's Day
- Fall - Tailgate Party, Halloween, Thanksgiving
- Summer - Beach/Pool, Christmas in July, Outdoor Games
- Spring - Flower Planting, St. Patrick's Day, Easter
- Incorporate some sort of game, activity, or challenge.
- Have food and drinks available.
- Create a desginated playlist for the event. Use songs that go along with the theme you've chosen.
- Use decorations that go along with your theme.
- Share on social media using #ER3 and #C4U.