We recommend following the agenda laid out below to keep all ER3s consistent and ensure all agenda items are addressed at each ER3.
- Opening Remarks by ED (5 - 10 minutes)
- New Employee Recognition by ED (5-10 minutes)
- Recognize Blue Badge employees by having them stand up, introduce themselves, and give a fun fact or something they are looking forward to with working at Trilogy, what have you enjoyed so far, etc.
- Tenure/Recognition Awards Presentation by ED (10 - 15 minutes)
- Recognize employee service anniversaries, say a few nice things about the employee and have them come up to collect tenure items. Have other ER3 attendees clap for the employee.
- Referral Recognition
- Recognize employees who have referred newly hired employees. Give out "I Referred' name badge pull.
- Apprenticeship Recognition
- Recognize employees who have hit a milestone in their apprenticeship journey. Special shout-outs to employees who have hit their "Journeymen" status.
- OGO Award Presentation by ED (5 minutes)
- Games/Prizes (15 - 30 minutes)
- Select a game or two to go along with your theme. Play music in the background if it does not distract from the game.
- Eat (10 - 20 minutes)
- Serve food, snacks, drinks to go along with your theme. You can serve food during the game if that makes sense for what you have planned. Allow employees to socialize and relax while they eat. Make sure all employees feel included and no one is left eating alone.
- Closing Remarks by ED (5 minutes)
- Any final thoughts or announcements before returning to work.
*A 3rd shift ER3 Agenda is in the works and will be posted here.