Attire: Dress up like your favorite sea creature-Lobster, Crab, fish, whale, shark, mermaid, and more! Sailors and fishermen invited too!
- Blue Balloons
- Fish Table runner
- Blue, yellow, orange, green streamers
- Pool noodle coral reef
- Create a jelly dish with a round lantern & streamers
- Water and Soda
- Star-shaped finger sandwiches
- Pretzel Sticks to go fishing for dips
- Fruit and Vegetables in the shapes of sea creatures for dipping
- Blue jelly cups
- Mermaid Cupcakes
- Jellyfish Jump- Set 3-4 Hula-hoops on the ground. Explain to the teams that these aren’t hoops, but jelly fish, and their task is to jump from one jelly fish to the next. Their feet must land inside the hoops, otherwise they’ve been stung. At first, lay the hoops at a short distance from one another. After one round of jelly fish jumping, increase the distance between the hoops and have the players jump again. Continue increasing the distance until the hoops are really far apart. The winner is the team who makes it through the hoops without ever getting stung.
- Whale Talk- Everyone sits in a circle. Come up with a fun sentence and whisper it to the first person's ear. He has to whisper it to the person sitting beside them, but in Whale Talk. You can imagine how distorted the sentence will be once it reaches the last person who says it out loud to everyone’s enjoyment. Another great idea is to designate five minutes of Whale Talk only where everyone can only speak in Whale Talk!
- How many fish are in the sea? Fill a mason jar with Swedish Fish and ask your team members to guess how many fish the jar holds. Closest guess gets a prize!
Ocean/Sand scented candles, soap in the shape of shells, washable fish tattoo
Larger prizes-Tickets to the Aquarium or Zoo
Music - Create an Under the Sea themed playlist & get the party rockin'