Plan an Awesome Oktoberfest Themed ER3!
- Combination of khaki shorts, a checkered/neutral colored shirt, and suspenders
- Festive t-shirts
- Short sleeve blouse, dress and apron
- Alpine hats
- Blue and white diamond tablecloth, streamers, ribbons, balloons
- Oktoberfest banner
- German travel posters
- Wooden barrels and fall foliage
- Sausages/Hot dog station
- Soft pretzels with cheese dip/mustard
- Sauerkraut and potato salad
- Apple strudel or German chocolate cake
- Spetzi (Coke and Orange Fanta) and Apfelschorle (apple juice and sparkling water)
- Line everyone up. Each participant is given a pint glass full of water, and must hold it out straight in front of them. The last one able to hold the beer up (without bending the arm) wins!
- Set up a race track. Divide the participants into teams. Each team gets a pint glass of water. This is a relay race, so the first person on each team takes off and goes around the obstacle, while holding the stein. When they come back to the start, the next person on their team goes. The team who goes fastest and spills the least beer wins!
- Pint glasses
- Oktoberfest cheese assortment
- Oktoberfest cookbook
- Oktoberfest board game:https://www.amazon.com/Rio-Grande-Games-RIO513-Oktoberfest/dp/B0141HSGBC/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&linkCode=sl1&tag=mywanlif-20&linkId=70f91a0513df2382964df8534fe3fd6a&language=en_US
- Polka Oktoberfest music - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qb_Zy1-Mebs
- Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2jSHxP2f5vK0STWbVXWPQA