Celebrate the Completion of the GPTW Survey!
Happy May, Team Trilogy! This month, we want to celebrate the completion of the Great Place to Work survey and thank you for your contribution and feedback on your employee experience. This ER3 gives us an opportunity to look at the areas our campus did well or improved in and discuss our areas of opportunity.
- Announce overall Trilogy GPTW Trust Index and Participation Scores
- Drumroll… announce your campus’ Trust Index and Participation Scores
- Note if you have improved this score since last year and give our high fives if so!
- Select a few of the questions that relate most to your campus and go over some of the feedback you received
- Give employees a chance to ask questions and provide comments
- Discuss as a team your action plan based off your campus’ results
- Again, give employees the opportunity to provide feedback and questions
- Tropical/Hawaiian shirt
- Luau grass
- Palm trees
- Umbrella straws
- Fish table runner
- Fruit platter
- Sandwiches on Hawaiian rolls
- Hawaiian fruit punch
- Pretzel sticks to go fishing for dips
- Hula hoop contest
- How many fish are in the sea? Fill a mason jar with Swedish Fish and ask your team members to guess how many fish the jar holds. Closest guess gets a prize!
- On a map, have everyone put a sticker on their favorite vacation spot
- Ocean/sand scented candle
- Ocean/sand scented soap
- Beach towel
Hawaiian Cafe: Caribbean, Tropical Island Music - Music for Happy Holiday in a Beach - YouTube